HEADREST MONITORS INFORMATION:
Many car manufacturers and owners are focusing on car entertainment systems for better driving experience. Headrest monitors have been used rapidly because of the benefits they provide to car owners. Headrest monitors/TVs provide rear seat entertainment by letting the back sealers watch their favorite movie without disturbing the driver.
There many ways to mount headrest monitors in your car. They can either be installed to the back of your car’s headrest or mounted into your headrest by using mounting brackets/kits. You can even replace your factory headrest monitor for a higher performance monitor. Headrest monitors can be used with or as a substitute to overhead monitors. Most head rest monitors come with different screen sizes. The most used screen size is 7 inch monitors.
Headrest monitors can be easily installed in your car with the following steps:
1) Get a plastic shell and start tracing the area you want to install the monitor. It’s recommended to use a pencil instead of a pen.
With these easy steps you can mount your new headrest monitor on the backseat of your car without paying extra money.
Getting car headrest monitors will make your passengers entertained especially if you have kids. Get the latest headrest tft monitors installed in your car and enjoy your travel.
2) Cut a small "X" into the center of the traced rectangle with a razor.
3) Sliding the plastic mount inside the leather (screws were drilled into the foam in order to keep the monitor secure.
4) Run the video cables down the side of the backseat and press on your monitor to make sure it is mounted correctly.
5) Run the wires under the seat, carpet, and up to the head unit (you might need to cut extra wires to extend them).
Headrest Monitors are a great addition to your mobile video needs. Headrest Monitors are very versatile in that they can be mounted in nearly any vehicle. Replacement headrest with monitors factory installed, allow video in a leased car without making modifications to the vehicle. A Headrest Monitor is an easy way to add in car TV to any automobile. A Headrest Monitor is great for individualized viewing needs. Headrest monitors provide independent video sources to play on each monitor, like Playstation 2 on one monitor and DVD on another.